Report an Absence
The following attendance guidelines apply to ALL students.
Will your student be arriving late, leaving early or leaving and coming back?
Be sure to submit their attendance by 9:15am.
There are only 2 ways to report these absences:
ONLINE: CLICK HERE
- Only guardians may report their students attendance.
- We are not able to guarantee accurate attendance recording for notifications received after 9:15am and you may receive an automated call at the end of the day.
- If your student will be leaving during the day, it is important you report by 9:15am so they can receive a pass to leave class. We are trying to limit disruptions by calling into the classroom so as to not disrupt instruction time for all students in the classroom. If we do not receive the message by 9:15am, we will not call your student down until you arrive at the front office.
- Emailing the teacher that your student will miss school/class will not excuse the absence. Teachers can only mark a student as present, absent or tardy. They cannot mark your student out for an appointment, illness or parent request.
- Guardians may submit attendance in advance. If you know there will be an appointment or other obligation in advance, you may always submit ahead of time.
- Unreported absences will be recorded as unexcused and you will receive an automated phone call at the end of the day.
IMPORTANT: Please do not call the school office for attendance; we need to keep our phone lines open for non attendance purposes. Attendance may not be emailed. Please be sure to use the attendance line or online form to submit.